Careers at Hopkins Construction
We are always looking for good people to expand our workforce. Hopkins Construction provides a safe place to work and offers competitive wages for motivated people with good work ethics.
- After completing the 90 day probationary period, all our employees are eligible for our Group Benefit Package through Great West Life.
- Hopkins Construction has an extensive safety program that has been approved by the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
- On the job training is provided and there are many opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Upon hire, all new employees are offered a comprehensive orientation program, before going to the work site.
Whether you have experience in the industry or are just starting out in the business, we would like to hear from you! E-mail us your resume or download the application form and return it to us.Contact our office to if you need any more information.
Join our team, and experience the ‘Hopkins Difference’.
CURRENT JOB OPENING(S)
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role
We are currently looking for general laborer’s to join our gravel crushing crews. Most new hires will be working within 15 minutes of Lacombe. All employees are responsible for their own meals and transportation. No camp is provided.
We also have a couple mobile crushers that move all across Alberta and camp is provided by Hopkins for the duration of the rotation. Our crushers run a 10 on and 4 off rotation, alternating between night shift and day shift.
All employees are responsible for their own transportation to and from the job sites.
Successful applicants will have:
- a Class 5 license and reliable transportation
- rock truck/ stockpiling experience is an asset
- strong communications skills
- good work ethic
- Shoveling gravel and sand
- Greasing equipment
- Help with general maintenance of skid steer, stock pile trucks and front-end loaders and crushing equipment (on-site training is provided)
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Cleaning and maintaining tools
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /hour
Schedule: 12 hour shifts
Licence/Certification: Class 5 Licence (preferred)